I am friendly, good-hearted, and a bit of a spaz
b. Angus, TROMA flicks, Tempe Video flicks, early Peter Jackson, A Mighty Wind, The Dead Quadrilogy, Taxi Driver, THE BIG CRIME WAVE!
c. Ween, They Might be Giants, 2nu , Dwight Yoakam, Johnny Cash, The Mountain Goats, Wally Pleasant,Too Much Joy, Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart.
d. Chinese, Mexican, Italian, the Beer Cheese Soup at Erbert and Gerbert's
2. Some Crackers (to go with the Cheez Whiz)
3. Something to read (so I don't get bored)
4. Something to keep me hydrated.
5. A Super-Fast Internet Connection
6. My mp3 player
9. Where did I put the remote?
8. When is Bill Brasky coming back to SNL?
7. How much is gasoline today?
6. Am I really prepared for a polar bear attack?
5. Where can I get that really tasty raspberry sorbet I can't remember the name of?
4. Where're my keys?
3. Do I need a haircut?
2. What's Benji Gregory up to these days?
1. Aren't Top Ten Lists LAME?
Also, know right off the bat that I am an atheist and it has nothing to do with me being broken or going through a phase. I've just come to the logical conclusion that a superior being cannot exist in the perceivable universe. I have no desire to be "saved" and I will NOT change my mind about this. Also be warned that I have no desire to have children or be anyone's Daddy and this is also something I will NOT change my mind about. If either of these are deal-breakers, then I'm sorry, but look elsewhere.