Life started in Portugal for me in a place very connected to nature and simplicity, and through my teens into late 20's I experienced the "western culture" as so many do in the hustle and bustle of city life. All this came full circle into rekindling my connection to nature and shedding away most of culture's superficial lures.
Through my journey I've pursued a path of honesty, healing and empowerment, and these qualities are somewhat a pillar by how I poise myself as a leader in this world. I've learned patience by working with those of special needs. I've trained and dabbled in numerous healing methodologies, to experience that we are a sum of many parts (physical, emotional & mental) and that all needs need acknowledgement to find centre, joy and a spiritual satisfaction to life. After all the energy I've invested into researching what is intentionally occulted from us by the organizational forces behind the corruption and fear in our world, I can say I'm an advocate for truth, integrity and pursuing one's role in the Divine's great plan.
All the serious stuff aside, I'm also just a kid at heart :-)
Once you see past my logical faculties you'll see my grounded nature. I get just as much excitement from giving people "a-ha" moments as I do from climbing trees! I like to garden and harvest wild foods as much as I enjoy lounging in front of the computer indulging in something geeky. I love to create in the kitchen and seeing food light up someone's soul!
Traveling the world is also written somewhere into the akasha of my life; all things in their opportune timing!
I can see hidden intentions miles away so let me be clear with mine. Not really looking for a relationship, and definitely not looking for hookups. I extend my hand in friendship and let nature unveil its course! We might become very close or only speak once. While I don't act on hasty judgments I honour my gut instincts if there's no purpose in us interacting. I ask you approach me with curiosity, intelligence & ingenuity. I generally prefer meeting people locally to make travel as accommodating as possible :-)
On a deeper level, I've a very empathic & intuitive nature, so I can see into the authentic core of who you are and feel into one's potential and blocks, as if it were my own experience.
1. Organic whole foods. I love to play and experiment with food!
2. Learning. I love to vicariously learn through other's successes & failures and plan the safest or most practical route for my own experience.
3. Stable home. While traveling intrigues me, at the end of the day I crave a humble nest to enjoy my relaxation & solitude.
4. Plants/Herbs/Oils. I love nurturing things and having them nurture me back, and the plant kingdom fascinates me with its boundless healing intelligence.
5. Cleanliness. I'm a bit OCD-like in knowing where everything is, spotting crumbs 5 feet away, and being preventative rather than cleaning up a mess.
6. Connections. I may be quite solitary but at the end of the day, I like to know my BEing was able to positively touch the life of another!
But in a more clear fashion... if you appreciate deep bonds free of expectation. We can call it exploring a friendship.