-mostly laid-back, down-to-earth, enjoy lazy & wine evening Sundays
-The simple things in life make me happy
-I am currently attending grad school for special education.
-Summertime is my absolute favorite... believe or not... not necessarily because I'm off but... there is more time to sip coffee/read/travel/enjoy warm weather
-I conquered my first marathon
-I was born the day the last time the Bears won the Super Bowl.
- I volunteer for a full week at a summer camp for people with physical disabilities.
- My parents have been (and still are) married for over 30 years.
- I attend mass every Sunday.
- I believe in tradition and love spending time with family.
- I like to clean
-Cooking is something I am making progress in…
-ironing....but still do it
-when people mix up homophones, especially your and you're
-my building not allowing pets
-when change falls between the seats of my car
- wasting money, food, and time
- waiting for long trains
- horrible drivers
I love playing all kinds of games: crossword puzzles, Words With Friends, Boggle, Taboo, The Game of Things, Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanity, Catch Phrase, any game with friends that make you think and/or laugh.
A place to live
-you have realistic goals and ambitions.