-I have a dirty, silly, random sense of humor. Thinks lots of puns, general nonsense, or Quotes from shows.
-I am introverted normally, with a great extrovert shell. I am at home speaking in front of crowds or at comfortable parties,but if I'm allowed to choose I'll go home and read or play video games.
-I'm open minded as fuck.
- I love the Office, Archer, Futurama, GOT, Marco Polo, Adventure Time, Parks ans Rec, and lots more, but rarely watch TV or netflix.
- I read like a fish that reads a lot.
-I don't want to go hiking with you. They kind of pound that out of you in the corps. That said, I'll go hiking with you and my dogs if you motivate me.
-I have 2 dogs and If you have any animal I'll relentlessly pursue you.
-I hate flaky people (not that I haven't ever flaked),I'd rather establish a trust, then meet and discover chemistry. Let's go eat foood.
- I have a budget, and value spending money properly. I have goals and dreams and desires, so if you're expecting me to buy you stuff to spill you, that's not going to happen until later.
-I value mentorship, and am constantly learning, reading, and attempting to grow. I like getting better at stuff and being the best I can. I read stuff like John Maxwell, the five love languages, Malcolm Gladwell, and plenty more.
-I feel like that was very self centered. Get to know me, I'm a hoot.
I sing. Ask for my YouTube.
Let's watch anime or Star wars and eat lots of food.
Movies: Ray, Black Hawk Down, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, jurassic world, THE FORCE AWAKENS YAY,
Shows: Big Bang Theory, Whose Line is it Anyways?(dude, what happened to that show??), The Office, Game of Thrones, MXC, stand up comedy
Food: Pho, Indian, Mexican, and I make a mean red sauce, Meat! I'm pretty open minded but I'm not huge on shell fish
On top of that, my guitar is a very cathartic release for me. In addition, I would go crazy with out my two dogs, energy drinks, warm clothing (I'm normally cold),and positive people. I am oxygen about my association, and don't have a high tolerance for whiners, entitled people, or victims. No time!
Current books and stories.
Where my future is headed.
One of my favorite things to do is people watch and then apply my own concocted stories or theories. Then I move on.
I didn't actually sell my last car I just forgot where I parked it.
I don't know who Al Gore is and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98 % is.
When I was a kid my head was so big scientists did experiments on me.
I once threw a beer at a swan... and it attacked my niece Rebecca.