TV: SEC football, Daily Show, Mad Men, Arrested Development, Trailer Park Boys
Music: My favorite group is The Band. I've watched their farewell concert "The Last Waltz" so many times I can sing along to all the songs and quote all the interviews. I also like The Black Keys, particularly when they were just a duo. It amazes me that two guys can create that big of a sound, without a bass player. I started playing guitar after hearing Eric Clapton's MTV Unplugged album and I still love playing Tears In Heaven. I also like classic R&B and soul music, like Ray Charles, Otis Redding, and Sam Cooke.
Movies: Big Lebowski, Rudy, Blues Brothers, The Last Waltz, Life Aquatic
2. Bookstores, libraries, quiet places to write
3. Two coffees everyday: the first at 9:00 and the second at 2:30. I swear, that's my one Sheldon Cooper-like eccentricity
4. Potluck dinners and pub nights with friends and colleagues
5. Long weekend bike rides (or spin classes during the summer when it's unbearably hot and humid)
6. The scientific study of health and society
you have ideas for adventures in Memphis.