32 Newington, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Is there anyone out there that's NOT interested in getting drunk and doing stupid things? I'm starting to feel alone in this. Don't get me wrong, I love a good beer or wine, I just hate drunk idiots and having to deal with them.
I sing whenever I'm alone and also when others are around and in public.
I'm not really a big talker, but I really enjoy a meaningful conversation. I'm an easy person to please and enjoy simple things.
What I’m doing with my life
Working a new job that I'm really liking. Trying to save up for a house. Enjoying myself. Becoming a pro-bowler.
Trying to get in better shape by being more active. Not going to the gym, but playing sports and doing things.
I’m really good at
Figuring out how things work, timing a joke right, reading maps and directions, ignoring maps and directions.
The first things people usually notice about me
Now it's my hair. Rockin' the mohawk tends to draw attention.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Shows: The Office, Community, Always Sunny, The League, Revolution, SNL, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Top Gear, Fringe, Modern Family, Parenthood, Parks & Rec, Falling Skies, Breaking Bad,

Movies: Green Mile, Kill Bill, Watchmen, Sleepwalk With Me, Stranger Than Fiction, lot of different documentaries.

Music, RHCP, PUSA, Motion City Soundtrack, Zox, Tonic, Strokes, Ted Leo, I Fight Dragons, 311, Pepper, Catch 22, Horrorshow
The six things I could never do without
Food, water, beer, vacation, family

That's really about it. I'm a simple guy.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Music. There is always a song stuck in my head. I could rattle off a dozen from this week. Or I could sing them to you if you want.

What I'm doing with my life.
On a typical Friday night I am
bowling, hockey, baseball, watching a movie, rarely at the bar.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I was given a 95% chance of cancer diagnosis. Turns out I was in the 5%.
You should message me if
Anything about this catches your interest,
you're not interested in playing games.