I'm half Indian (India, that is) half Mexican. They call me curry burrito, much to my chagrin. There's not as much ethnic diversity here in Ohio compared to what I'm used to, but I'm bringing a little of the Texan flavor to the Midwest.
Myers Briggs: ESTJ - a pretty textbook case, if I may say so.
1. Context - History and Wikipedia nut.
2. Competitive - Probably what drives me to sales. Performance is a degree of how you measure against others.
3. Focus - Finish what I start
4. Deliberative - I like to plan, and plan my plans.
5. Maximizer - Like to use my strengths particularly and engaging newcomers.
A little bit of a workaholic right now. Political philosophy/science nerd (that's what my degree is in), sales guy extraordinaire. Lindy hopper (swing dance), probably spent most of my free time listening to swing music, watching lindy videos, and scaring my dog with my dancing. Technology "enthusiast," in my case it's a hobby and a job. Kinda geeky. Okay, more than kinda. Gamer. Conservative, buttoned up guy who is somewhat curiously attracted to free-spirited liberal types. Very ambitious, working my way up in the world now from both a business and a personal perspective. Want to come along for the ride?
Also I have a very sweet little dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Lily. She's great. Very shy, loves to spend time in her crate.
1. Work - sales, really like it, really trying to make it
2. Fitness - I've lost 90 lbs in the past year or so and have been big into exercise since. I'm working towards gaining muscle now after losing for so long and maintaining low body-fat.
3. I love to swing dance. Lindy hop, charleston, etc. I dance at our weekly spot in Columbus, NYOH's Buckeye Bar on Wednesdays and travel all over the country to dance. It's great fun. Regardless of dating, I'd be happy to introduce of you to the swing dancing community here in town.
Education of Cyrus - Xenophon
History of the Peloponnesian War - Thucydides
The Republic - Plato
The Prince - Machiavelli
Two Treatises on Government - Locke
The Road to Serfdom - F.A. Hayek
Hound of the Baskervilles - Arthur Conan Doyle
The Complete Calvin and Hobbes - Bill Waterson
Good Eats: The Early Years: Alton Brown
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Watchmen - Alan Moore
The Dark Knight Returns - Frank Miller
Fight Club - Also like the book, movie wins out as Palahniuk's writing gets old fast
The Big Lebowski
Band of Brothers mini-series
Slim and Slam
Cats and the Fiddle
Gordon Webster Swing Band
Glenn Cryzter and his Syncopaters
The Careless Lovers
The Boilermaker Jazz Band
Solomon Douglas and his Swingtet
Jonathan Stout & His Campus Five
Asleep at the Wheel
Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys
Earth Wind and Fire
Frank Sinatra (all time favorite)
-Football, particularly University of Houston Football
-Drawing. I've been drawing since I was a kid and it relaxes me and gives my mind something to do.
-Wikipedia. I'm kind of a trivia nut.
-Men's Clothing (i'm very interested in bespoke clothing, have a couple suits/shirts custom made and am always looking at having more made)
Just want to hang out. Play with my dog. Have a cigar maybe.