I love dressing nice but sometimes I look like a bum... I have yet to be given change, though.
I love to travel when I can. Paris was great! Well, except for the smells.
I love playing nerdy board games with my nerd pals. Nerd is the new cool, right?
I love strawberries and Malbec! But, wait, not at the same time. That just seems irresponsible.
This build-up will lead to eventual disappointment.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Drive, Spirited Away, Control, Shawshank Redemption, Stardust Memories, Aliens, Mad Max, Blade Runner, The Seven Samurai, Lord of the Rings, Royal Tenenbaums, The Thing, The Jerk
Arrested Development, Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, Always Sunny, Twin Peaks, the Office, Robotech, Archer, Cosmos, Black Sails, The Expanse, Stranger Things, Westworld
Interpol, Joy Division, Front 242, Metric, Talking Heads, IAMX, Ladytron, Depeche Mode, Arcade Fire, Gary Numan, Kavinsky, White Lies, Velvet Acid Christ, Front Line Assembly
Sushi all day every day. Thai and Indian. PS sriracha on everything ever.
2 - the very realistic layer of fake flesh that covers the cold steel of my robotic endoskeleton
3 - my transmogrifier
4 - a magician named GOB
5 - the band that follows me around playing my soundtrack
6 - the cloud waves breaking, the twin suns over lake Hali sinking, and the shadows lengthening, in lost Carcosa
- how Osgiliath can be reclaimed
- if it's socially acceptable to rub people's faces with my fingertips to see if they are real
- 18th century European history because the War of Spanish Succession is really awesome, dudes
or Netflix. duh.
- you will dance to Talking Heads songs in public with me
- you are capable of holding your own during swingset fights
- you can pretend to understand art in a museum with me and have an excellent pondering face
- you enjoy walking around exploring the city and gluing googly eyes to things,
- or staying in and making some tasty foods and watching a sweet movie or making fun of a bad one
I'm always down for whatever. Especially if it involves trying to draw caricatures of each other on napkins.