(The build-up will lead to eventual disappointment.)
I love dressing nice but sometimes I look like a bum. I have yet to be given change, though. People are jerks.
I love to travel when I can. Europe was great. Except for the smells. Man oh man, those smells.
I love playing nerdy board games with my nerdy dude friends. Nerd is the new cool, right? That's what I mutter into the darkness as I cry myself to sleep every night.
I love strawberries and Malbec! But, wait, not at the same time. That just seems irresponsible.
I want more tattoos. Like, um, maybe five more. See, you just never know when you want a portrait of every member of the Jackson 5 permanently etched onto your naked flesh.
movies: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Drive, Spirited Away, Control, Shawshank Redemption, Stardust Memories, Aliens, Mad Max, Blade Runner, Dredd, the Seven Samurai, Lord of the Rings, Royal Tenenbaums, The Thing, The Jerk
tv: Arrested Development. Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Always Sunny, Friends, Twin Peaks, Trailer Park Boys, Firefly, the Office, Star Trek, Robotech, Archer, Cosmos, The Day the Universe Changed, Black Sails, The Expanse, Supernatural (though I'm several seasons behind)
music: Interpol, Joy Division, Front 242, Muse, Metric, IAMX, Ladytron, Depeche Mode, Arcade Fire, The Killers, Gary Numan, Kavinsky, White Lies, Mew, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, Velvet Acid Christ, Front Line Assembly
food: I could eat sushi 24/7 (though I may need assistance to do so while I'm slumbering). Also sending some mad love to Thai and Indian cuisine. PS sriracha on everything ever.
video games: If I'm not rescuing Princess Zelda then I don't know what I'm doing with my life
2 - the very realistic layer of fake flesh that covers the cold steel of my robotic endoskeleton
3 - my transmogrifier
4 - a life-size animatronic puppet of you
5 - the band that follows me around playing my soundtrack
6 - the cloud waves breaking, the twin suns over lake Hali sinking, and the shadows lengthening, in lost Carcosa
- how does one actually combine robot lions into Voltron
- how Osgiliath can be reclaimed
- if it's socially acceptable to rub people's faces with my fingertips to see if they are real
- 18th century European history because the War of Spanish Succession is really awesome, dudes
- where the BFG9000 is
or Netflix. duh.
- you will dance to Talking Heads songs in public with me
- you are capable of holding your own during swingset fights
- you can pretend to understand art in a museum with me and have an excellent pondering face
- you can name the Nine Ringwraiths
- you enjoy walking around exploring the city,
- or staying in and making some tasty foods and watching a sweet movie
I have no filter and I have no idea what I'm doing whatsoever. Actually, I just hit random keys on my keyboard and all this just happened.
I'm always down for whatever. Especially if it involves trying to draw caricatures of each other on napkins.