"I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back."
I like to write and read and do yoga and drink coffee and travel and see live music and do all that normal stuff people do when they're not at work.
- Unconsciously (and even sometimes consciously) singing at work
- Maximizing my vitamin D
- Dancing in the dark (and often blissfully in the light, alone)
- Trying to improve interweb advertising (right person, right message, right time)
- Getting different types of people together to experience stuff
- Clueless, The Departed
- 30 Rock (I should get out more)
- Paul Simon, Gillian Welch, R. Kelly, The War on Drugs, Mark Knopfler, The Shirelles, Taylor Swift (Ryan Adams, Father John Misty)
- Seafood, red wine, chickpea derivatives
I've listened to this once a day for six months - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZmFoEkSSk