I like the simpler things in life. You know, like slurpees and stuff.
- Picking the perfect music for the moment
- Interior decorating
- Giving advice
I've also had strangers come up and say that I "wear glasses very well." I'll take it.
Thai take out and a Star Trek marathon? I'm down.
Cheese, wine and a documentary? Even more down, but let me pick the cheese, I probably know more about it than you do.
Favourites are more fun to talk about face to face.
- Human interaction/connections
- Abbey Road
- Good tequila
- piano songs I've been meaning to practice
- family members I've been meaning to call
- recipes I've been meaning to try
- self discipline
...this didn't really happen. People on here seem to not know I'm quoting something.
You're a confident man who has a solid sense of self, has integrity and good taste in music to enjoy something between a booty call and a relationship.
If your sex drive is low, or unhealthy, that's a dealbreaker.