I think my results from the VIA survey sum me up pretty nicely (if you haven't taken the VIA survey, do it!): I work hard to finish what I start; I examine things from all sides instead of jumping to conclusions and I am able to change my mind; I am honest in both my speech and in my actions; I face challenges head-on and speak up for what I believe in; and I like to think of new ways of doing things, never content with doing something the conventional way if a better way is possible.
Baking and cooking, but I've already bragged about that.
Taking care of others. It's important to me.
I like a lot of animated shows - Steven Universe and The Legend of Korra are my favourites. I'm also pretty into Daredevil and The Night Manager.
A lot of the music I like probably falls under mainstream indie. Some of my favourites are Hey Ocean!, Mother Mother, Said the Whale, and Metric.
And Chinese, Japanese, and Italian cuisines are my favourite. :)
1) Friends and family.
2) Science and evidence-based decision-making.
3) Access to information - it sounds incredibly nerdy (and it is!) but I like being able to look things up, fact-check, and explore things further.
4) Different forms of art - drawings, paintings, photography, writing, music.
5) Something to draw on and draw with.
6) Love, in the broadest sense of the word.