I'm that guy that is completely comfortable on a business trip going around and meeting people and doing things without pause or judgement, just to have an experience at least once. Doing so has granted me friends of all types across the world. I like variety in my friends and things to do. If you aren't open-minded about travel, people, and life experiences, to be honest, there is a extremely slim chance we'll survive in a relationship very long.
I enjoy time around water, such as kayaking, boating and swimming. I'm quite interested in learning SCUBA and yes, I can't wait for the chance to do a dive in a shark cage.
I like to spend spare time with my friends socializing over a few drinks at a pub, or doing something like a group cookout at someone's house, be it tailgating, a fish fry, seafood boil, or a BBQ. I enjoy a good night of tabletop games, such as Cards Against Humanity, Fluxx, Spades, Monopoly, Risk (just to name a few).
I'm not a sports all-the-time person, but if my teams are in the playoffs, you'll find me fully enthralled in the television, specifically hockey and football, and to a lesser degree soccer and world rally.
At this point I'm looking to spend time with someone for an occasional night out, but I am open to progressing in to something more if there is chemistry.
I have a general attitude that going out for the first time doesn't have to be some elaborate dating song and dance loaded with expectations, and that it should be looked at more as just a night out to get to know someone else, because frankly, I think you get to know someone a lot better when you can act natural.
* Keeping a calm and collected head when everyone else is in complete, crap themselves, chaos mode.
* Double entendre.
Honestly I'm not too worried about it all. There is a good chance your family and your pets won't mind having me around, so I'm guessing I make a decent first impression.
2. Internet - I love the instant gratification of being able to look up anything I want at any time.
3. Good company - Watching paint dry can be fun as long as it's with the right people.
4. Supportive family and friends - These are the people that keep me using my brain for good instead of evil.
5. Nature - When my head is on tilt, somehow the ocean or the mountains and the animals around me seems to help me get my head back in the game.
6. Serendipity - I love it when a non-plan comes together.
What the world would be like if there were more sapiosexual women.
Stay home and veg out
Have mild night with friends with families
Have wild night with friends that don't
Attend an artsy event
Attend a community event
Work on projects
If you've gotten this far down the profile and have a slightly warm and fuzzy feeling about getting to know more about who I am, then hit me up with a note. I don't need anything elaborate, just say hello and we'll go from there.
You get bonus points if:
- You think having your hair pulled and being tied up are great foreplay
- You prefer me with the beard
- You enjoy being told that you're a good girl.
If you read this far, I've got a bonus secret for you... I'm actually 5'8", not 5'6", so there's an extra two inches for you that you didn't even know about.