2) My beautiful, strong, good-hearted, intelligent sons.
3) Good health, with which I am naturally blessed.
4) Time in nature is essential to my well-being. I need to always be learning, traveling, and exploring, and especially enjoy going "Where no one has gone before". Or at least taking the path less trodden.
5) I love cooking/eating fresh, delicious food.
6) I would sorely miss internet access and books, and while I can connect to the world through those, place is important to me. I am drawn to places that are naturally beautiful, culturally rich and politically progressive.