No really, I'm the coolest of cool.
Okay, on a serious note:
I like energy, and I have a lot of it. I enjoy spending time with other people and experiencing their energy, too, and drinking it in.
Yes, I have a full time job AND a degree ;o I graduated with a bachelors in Web and Digital Media Development in spring of 2013.
I'm open minded and am willing to try anything once. Let's have some fun, if you're not totally lame.
I'm a professional by day and a bit crazy by night. Living two lives can be fun, I guess.
MARVEL. I'm a daddy's girl and he raised me right on that shit.
As far as everything else goes....yes.
- My Xbox, which I suppose could also double as my boyfriend (wow, this is looking really sad, isn't it?).
- Good conversation.
- The art of sarcasm and dry humor.
- The fact that I get bored easily; I keep myself on my toes.
- You're capable of engaging in intelligent conversation.
- You think you can hold my attention for more than five minutes.
- You might actually want to get to know each other.
- You're tattooed/pierced and beautiful. I dig boys with nose rings.
- The first thing you're planning to say to me isn't "I bet you look great on your knees."
...seriously, the shit people say to me on this website.