Instead of a long summary, I thought I would just give a bulleted synopsis (probably more random facts really):
- I am a scientist by trade and can be quite the nerd about it. That is more because I really like my job.
- I crack myself up way more than I probably should.
- I like to make up words or use words that I know aren't real and try to get people to use them as well.
- For the most part, I try to have a good time no matter what I am doing. Unless my socks are wet, then no good times will be had until at a time where my socks are no longer wet; I am pretty inflexible on this.
- I look at even the worst situations as an opportunity to have an amazing story later. As an expansion upon that, I usually have some pretty amazing stories! More and more thanks to this site.
- I tend to not sweat the small stuff.
I did recently take a quiz that said I would survive the Apocalypse, so that's something I'm pretty excited about.
Accidentally leaving chap stick in my pocket so that it ends up in the dryer. And consequently, I have become really good at removing chap stick stains.
Telling cashiers "no" when they ask for my phone number, e-mail, or zip code. I like that they kind of don't know what to do for a second when that happens.
Also, according to a couple of 3 year olds I know, I am pretty amazing at hide n' seek.
Movies: I enjoy movies that are so bad, they are entertaining. I have a weakness for really bad horror movies.
Music: I like all types of music. A friend once told me that one of my ipod playlists looks like I made 30 itunes impulse buys in a row.
TV: Have some guilty pleasure shows that I am too ashamed to admit.
Why don't Hoverboards work on water?
Why I spend so much time thinking about things from 80's movies?
How far do you have to go back before it stops being grave robbery and starts being Archeology?
Am I raising my dog to be the best dog he can be?
If it is weird that I mention chapstick 3 times in my profile?
you want to lose a karaoke battle. I will mic drop so hard. (Well, not literally. The guy who runs karaoke gets super pissed when you do that.)
you think your dog and I would click.
you are going to take the time to "like" my profile. I honestly have no idea what that means if you do that and don't message me. I basically view it as the adult equivalent of pulling my hair in third grade.