A born and raised NYer who just spent a year in Cali. If you take me to the ocean, drink's on me.
Making the move to the boroughs in the fall....Astoria might be as far as I can go and still handle the commute back to the 'burbs.
I'd like to challenge anyone to match my skills in random pop-culture trivia.
I'm a sucker for a great hug and a tight hand hold when we're crossing the street.
I'm in the gym 6-7 days a week so when I'm not in my running shoes I'm usually sporting stilettos so tall boys are a plus.
Just as long as you can make me smile.
My family has also nicknamed me the baby whisperer, so handling kids, even if they're not mine, tends to come easy.
I also tend to sport pretty high heels, and I'm 5'10" so I guess you might notice my head towering above the crowd.
* Classic book: Little Women (I have three sisters), recent guilty pleasure - Bossypants by Tina Fey
* I mourned the end of Lost but have gotten addicted to their new one - Once Upon A Time. And I have turned to How I Met Your Mother for some of life's lessons on more than one occasion.
* Dave Matthetws and I have had a secret affair for years
* Good NY pizza and even better California Mexican
* My running shoes (the fix for any crappy day)
* My iPod or at least access to my favorite music
* REALLY good pizza (God bless NYC)
* The ocean within an hour's reach
* My favorite blanket
* The next great song I want to download for my long weekend run
* How to get that 9 year old in my class to pay attention