Most importantly, I'm a very devoted Christian...I don't consider it a religion, but a fulfilling relationship with Jesus. I want to live my life for Him, before Him, and through Him. He gives me meaning and purpose: without Him, I would be completely lost. My heart's greatest desire is to spend my life leading others to the amazing love that I've found.
As far as what I'm looking for, I'd like to find somebody that I can get to know as a friend first. I would like her to be somebody who loves Jesus, somebody I find beautiful inside and out, and somebody that will become my best friend and closest companion. I think that sums it up.
Ok, so I guess that's it. Thanks for reading my profile. God bless!
Movies: Gladiator, Independence Day, Lucky Number Slevin, The Game, and that Pixar movie about the rat-chef (that's just a few of them).
Music: Mostly Christian music, so dc Talk (rock/pop), Grits (hip-hop), and Hillsong United (praise and worship).
Food: I love pizza, grilled cheese, mac and cheese, chinese food, and italian subs.
2) The Bible- because I like reading it and I LOVE how it helps me keep my focus on God.
3) The gym- because I like to stay in shape.
4) Georgia Tech football- because I like to have unrealistic expectations for my favorite team then get mad when they lose.
5) My laptop- because I like having the world at my fingertips.
6) A car- because, although I like walking, it works best in limited doses.