I try to keep in shape by jogging and biking along the beach. Sometimes on the weekend, I like to go hiking on any of the nearby woods or trails. I consider health to be one of the most important aspects of humanity, and like any good car, it needs maintenance.
Spontaneity frightens me sometimes, but I recognize it as a bit liberating every now and then. I enjoy discussions on philosophy, ethics, and international stock markets and how they affect us in general. I always enjoy good food, and I'm willing to try anything at least once, even if it's consider "exotic" by most standards. Oh yes! I'm also a sucker for video games, anime, and cheesy 80s horror movies.
All in all, I suppose I'm trying to live a balanced life.
Not much of a musically inclined individual.
Beef Wellington, Garlic, Bok Choy, Gai Lan, Bell Peppers, Pork Buns, Pork Dumplings, Beijing Duck, Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger.
2) Internet/Computer = wealth of information
3) Spices/Sauces = make or break bland food
4) Local/International Food = I enjoy good meals
5) Jogging/Biking = physical activity
6) Amusement = or I wouldn't be able to laugh at myself or things in general.