In order to escape the obvious joke of actually going on and on for far too I'll keep it short, I can go off on tangents...
To tell you a little bit more about myself, my favorite color is green, and my favorite "funny" name I use whilst telling a fake story are either Steve or Jerry... Also, I originally wanted my screen name to be Kevin_NotConstantinople, but it was way too long... So there's that.
music: The Beatles, Radiohead, Wilco, Andrew Bird, The Black Keys, Elvis Perkins, The Who, The Wrens, Avett Brothers, Blitzen Trapper, Weezer, The White Stripes, Jeff Buckley, Muse, Nirvana, Soul Coughing, Iron & Wine, Ray Lamontagne, Damien Rice, Toadies, They Might Be Giants, CAKE, The Kinks, A Perfect Circle, Josh Ritter, Arcade Fire, Hop on Pop, Meat Puppets, Calexico, Dr. Dog.. I'll pretty much listen to anything except hard metal and mainstream country.
Way too many movies spread across too many years to even bother puting on here.
books: The Zombie Survival Guide.
I think I kinda want to get water-boarded one time.
Kevin's bucket list:
1. Learn how to air guitar
2. Preform CPR.... ON SELF
3. Buy a jump rope and throw it away
4. Forget how to air guitar and learn it again
5. Make a second "bucket list"
6. Recreate the play "Cats"
7. Rent the movie "After Sunrise"
8. Make a will leaving everything I own to my dead relatives
9. Remix the song "oom bop" and play it to friends
10. Print pictures of Mt. Everest; tell people I visited there
11. Lose a game of hopscotch
12. Pick a movie and say I directed it
13. Don't let friends destroy remix of "oom bop"
14. DON'T DIE