If you do want to keep reading... well, I'm honestly never really sure what to put in these things, suffice to say that I want to cover the really basic stuff that I'm pretty sure gets a mention in a few other places anyway. I'm a pretty much open book, so instead of cobbling together a bunch of information that's going to sound stale, I'm opting to pose an invite: if you've got a burning question that isn't here, feel free to say hello and ask, you'll get a response as long as you're polite.
I've been with my partner for getting close to seven years now, he's just what I'm looking for in a partner, and that's pretty much that. That being said, we're open, so I'm open to seeing where a conversation leads. I'd welcome anyone saying hello though, even if you're not looking for the same things, don't decline to say hello: new friends are always welcome!
I've also got a collection of random knowledge, so if you're looking for a strange and unexpected fact, I've definitely got something for you.
Other than that, you'll have to tell what it is that you notice first, I'd love to have something else for this section!
Originality is something I value, not just in myself, but in what I enjoy, so new experiences are always the most fun.
1) Some good conversation; never underestimate the value of a new perspective!
2) A moment to unwind; I spend a lot of my days doing things, especially during the work week, so I really value a chance to relax
3) Something thought-provoking; I don't tend to dwell on small talk, usually I've got something on my mind, whether it's from work or something I've seen/read
4) My phone; in lieu of these other things, a smartphone is an acceptable substitute
5) A cozy space; I tend to nestle, whether it's on the couch or at my desk, I tend to bundle up, it's not about warmth but being snug
6) The mister; he's definitely last but most important on the list
Or you know, checking out the cute fellas.
If you're interested in anything more than that, I usually tend to go for cubs/bears, but exceptions definitely get made.
Looking forward to hearing from you!