- I opine that being single has its unique set of pros and cons. Feb 14 is a b***ch, though...
- An INFJ through and through (some psychologists think that INFJs also have a tendency to be extroverts in their own way.
- A nurse who have loads of other things other than my stethoscope.
- My bank account is nil but i wont die poor, thats for sure.
- I am not ashamed to say that I can cry with you over a chick flick.
- I believe that being here is not a bad thing at all. If anything, this is a brave thing to do because you are putting yourself out here for everyone to see... I dont really mind if you view and never like... I know how these things (dating apps) work.
Health and Wellness Advocate
Lensman / Amateur Videographer
I dont mind having a little bit of fun and making a fool out of myself just for laughs. :) There is nothing like a gleam of humor to reassure you that there is life in you.
I am a Baritone Classical Singer though I may not look the part (you know, Pavarotti et al). But I am also into various genres. Ive got no iron lungs, but I have enough air to belt out a song. Dare me to sing anything, let us see how it would pan out :)
Dunno... Maybe its an innate tendency to reject flattery or i may just have selective reception to compliments. Its a FILIPINO thing... Either way, I never really knew how to handle this question! I'd smile na lang and say, "thank you po, hindi naman po masyado!" whenever i get one. Hehehe
Movies: Ronin, Taken, LOTR 3, Saving Private Ryan, etc. Superhero movies? The weird and dark ones like Watchmen.
Music: Jazz and Classical Music.. But when I need to sit around and relax, I listen to John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Earth Wind and Fire, Kenny Rankin and Kenny Loggins, Kalapana, America etc. (I like Old School). I am also a long-time Beatles fanatic (theyre my first musical influence), NOTHING ABOVE 100 DECIBELS...
TV: Medical Dramas (House, Grey's), CSI, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Arrow,
Food: Pasta!!! Even on a full stomach, i would gladly indulge. The repercussion at the scale is what's most scary, though!