• I’m clean cut (for the most part, I do have tattoos but are easily covered up with a button up shirt).
- Love dogs. Grew up with a German Shep and a Golden Retriever (so bias, a little).
• I have a steady and good career working as a ::adjusts glasses:: lead systems engineer III
• I own my car (non lease, and not from the last century) / although classic cars before the 70s are awesome, except for the Delorean. I would totally own one.
• I have never once nor have the urge to do any type of drugs (nor do I judge people that smoke weed, just not for me)
• I have no baby momma drama (kid free) / This includes crazy exes
• I am close with my family; help take care of my mom when she needs it. Babysit / spoil the –ish out of my niece and nephew.
• I’m an extremely laid back guy, it takes a lot to get me mad. Having said that, I do get annoyed with people that chew with their mouth open and are loud about it.
• I can be a bit of an adrenaline junkie. I love to skydive. The rush of free falling is amazing to me. But I hate some roller coasters because they can give me a headache when they dart side to side.
• I pretty much love all sports. Football = Niners / Baseball = Giants / Hockey = Red Wings / Soccer = World Cup (Germany) / College Football = Michigan Wolverines / I’m not so much into basketball unless it’s the playoffs then I am into it.
• I’m a nerd. That can’t be helped. I would be lying if I said I didn’t play video games, but I don’t play them for hours without seeing the sun. Besides playing super Mario is awesome.
• I love tattoos. I think that they are the artistic resume of who you are. I love to hear the stories behind tattoos, where you got it, and why/what it means.
I have been to 10 different countries. There are still so much more I would love to see and experience.
You name it. ha! Love Sushi / Korean. I am easy like a Sunday morning. Not picky at all. Except Mustard. Mustard can go sit all by itself in the corner for all I care.
Everything. I can watch anything from Chick Flicks to Crazy Awesome Super Slow Motion Action films.
Back to the Future / Super Troopers / The Usual Suspects / Hot Fuzz (not a porn, I swear) / Shawn of the Dead
American Dad / Archer / Arrow/ Castle / Chuck / Dexter / Family Guy / Fringe / Psych / White Collar / Whitest Kids U’Know / Suits / Grimm / Arrested Development / Modern Family / Once Upon a Time / Supernatural / Nikita / Mystery Science Theater 3000 / Regular Show / South Park / Futurama (Which I am watching now as I type this out) and Robot Chicken. What’s funny I really don’t watch that much TV, just what I can sometimes on my lunch at work (hulu or Netflix)
Anything that is not death metal. Love the beat; hate the inability to hear what they are saying.
Yellowcard / Blink 182 / Death Cab for Cutie / Reel Big Fish / All American Rejects / Less than Jake (Kinda little more of a fan of ska and punk if you couldn't tell)
I sometimes will get on these kicks though where I will listen to a particular style over and over again for like a month or two. Right now, I have really been into Frank Sinatra or anything Rat Pack (weird I know)
and most importantly:
If you are not crazy. Little crazy is okay. Planters Pea'nuts' is not.