1. I laugh hysterically at stupid pet videos on YouTube.
2. I find dive bars humorous.
3. I love to car camp. I have a tent that is big enough for 8 people just for me (it would be better with one other person in there with me). You can put luggage, a full kitchen, and a queen sized bed in there. Ask me how I know.
4. Intelligent, but can say some totally blonde things sometimes (no offense to blondes, just saying...)
5. I drove the chase boat for the local youth America's Cup team as well as ran their logistics and operations. That was totally cool, a lot of work, and I met a lot of people in the sailing industry.
6. I have a teenage boy sense of humor.
7. Passionate about sailing.
8. Can cook just about anything. Have recently run out of a huge bottle of Sriracha (the spicier the better).
9. Extroverted, but enjoy it when someone else can carry the conversation.
10. Plays clarinet and piano, but not always well.
11. Tries to watch Jeopardy every night (though I don't generally watch much TV).
12. Loves to travel. Planning on going to Turkey in the spring 2014, and wouldn't mind doing an extended trip to New Zealand later in the year.
13. Loves NPR.
15. Excellent at pub trivia and cards and can play a mean game of Mexican Train.
I spent a lot of time this year working for an America's Cup team, so I'm trying to refocus my energies on getting to know my friends again and sailing.
Movies: Les Miserables (the new one with Hugh Jackman), The Lion King, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, 40 Year Old Virgin, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
TV: Jeopardy, Big Bang Theory, Star Trek, Californication, Big Love, House of Cards
Wine must count as food since it's made of grapes, right? I like pretty much anything, especially spicy foods. I LOVE to cook, and have a pantry full of spices to cook pretty much any ethnic food out there.
2. Good and caring friends.
4. My car. It's hell getting around here without a car.
5. No drama.
6. My fingers.