RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I like making bullet point lists.
- I have a name that is commonly considered a girl's name (even though it isn't really).
- I grew up in Kentucky, so I enjoy a good bourbon. Woodford Reserve is the best.
- I was voted class clown in high school.
- I've lived in L.A. for 15 years. Graduated from USC.
- I like my eggs over easy.
- I haven't been clean shaven for about 12 years. I don't expect that to change. I'm a beardy. But I keep it trimmed.
- I have a tattoo that is a tribute to Francois Truffaut.
- I think glasses on a woman are super sexy (but not a requirement by any means).
- I have a very close group of friends. Most of us have been friends since freshman year of college.
- I have over 1000 DVDs and Blurays. Yeah, I like movies.
- I'm a pad thai junky.
- I'm very flexible. I can put both legs behind my head.
- I have a mild obsession with 80's college rock (R.E.M., The Replacements, Pixies, Husker Du, etc.)
- I was known in my wilder years to make my friends shave my head out of boredom. A few mohawks too.
- I love Batman, but I love the Joker more.
- I'm a bocce ball savant.
- I live alone. I love it.
This damn site always says that I'm online even though I'm not.
- Problem solving
- Karaoke (90s rap is a specialty of mine)
- Making lists
- Kissing (I know everyone says that)
The 400 Blows, The Dark Knight, Chinatown, Sweet Smell of Success, One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest, Salo: Or the 120 Days of Sodom, The Seven Samurai, Aguirre: the Wrath of God, Nashville, The Red Shoes, City Lights, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, Repo Man, Star Wars and shit, Stop Making Sense, Fanny and Alexander, Un Chien Andalou, Taxi Driver, The Exterminating Angel, Super Troopers, The Godfather, Pather Panchali, Chopper, Singin' in the Rain, Top Hat, La Dolce Vita, The Searchers, High Fidelity, 12 Monkeys, Pulp Fiction, Benny's Video, Labyrinth, Vertigo, The Lord of the Rings and shit, Adaptation, Sherlock Jr., Southland Tales, The Double Life of Veronique, Dr. Strangelove, Animal House, Once Upon a Time in the West, Citizen Kane, Days of Heaven, Saving Private Ryan, Heat, Die Hard, Ugetsu, Late Spring, Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid, Drive, The Rules of the Game, Three Kings, There Will Be Blood, The Lady Eve, Pinocchio
R.E.M., The Flaming Lips, Talking Heads, The Replacements, Pixies, Joy Division, Menomena, Blur, The Beatles, Built to Spill, Elvis Costello, Brian Eno, Radiohead, Roxy Music, The Velvet Underground, Husker Du, Wu Tang Clan, The Beastie Boys, TV on the Radio, Animal Collective, Beach House, The Rolling Stones, Arcade Fire, The Besnard Lakes, The Cure, The Smiths, Bjork, Gorillaz, David Bowie, The Feelies, Echo & the Bunnymen, Explosions in the Sky, Neil Young, The Hold Steady, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Iron & Wine, Gang of Four, LCD Soundsystem, The New Pornographers, The Strokes, Pavement, Sly & the Family Stone, The National, Pink Floyd, Sonic Youth, Primus, St. Vincent, The White Stripes, Super Furry Animals, Yo La Tengo, The Zombies
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And a lot more, but Buffy's the best.
- My glasses
- Jack Nicholson (although he's pushing his late 70s)
- Ankle support
- Equality for all
- A good beard trimmer