* The name's Travis - at your service.
* I'm very balanced, socially and emotionally - I like to go out and have fun but I also like to chill and relax at home with a movie or two. My friends call me a regular James Dean (I know I'll never be as "cool" as him, but it's still a compliment!).
* I was born in Corpus Christi, TX.
* I lived in Alameda, CA for a few years (Bay Area). I have sort of a hippie personality.
* Lived in AZ for quite some time..went to Dobson High School in Mesa.
* My dad's side of the family is Norwegian, my mom's is Hawaiian.
* I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
* I'm a program developer and had been working at the same company for almost 3 years.
* I am a true gentlemen - growing up idolizing the medieval knights.
* I am very open minded and don't really enjoy talking about politics or religion.
* I like to go places; it doesn't matter where.
* Just give me a bowl of Applejack's and a sweet tune and I'm a happy camper.
Well I WAS working there. Put my 2 week notice in and said see ya. Relocated. I like it here so far.
* Movies: The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Musketeers, The Matrix trilogy, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Dune, Rebel Without a Cause, Blade Runner, The Illusionist, Dead Poets Society, Wayne's World, Tron, The Fountain, X-Men, Thor.
* Shows: Awake, Being Human, Eureka, Falling Skies, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Impractical Jokers, Dexter, Warehouse 13, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, American Restoration, Star Trek, Once Upon a Time.
* Music: Goo Goo Dolls, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, Train, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Jimi Hendrix, Jonny Lang, The Doors, Aerosmith, Queen.
* Food: Gyros, red meat, Subway, potatoes, sushi, burgers, french fries, broccoli, green apples, Chinese.
* The Ocean.