I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy with my life. If you want my attention, don't hesitate to ask for it.
Software developer, semi-amateur artist, free spirit, nerd, softie.
Work at GM / Onstar to support my coffee addiction and feed my cat.
I love making jokes and I communicate almost exclusively through humor. (At least I do in person). I take nothing in life seriously, even serious things.
Prefer it when women message first. Mostly because I know women get a lot of messages on here and I don't want to get lost in the shuffle.
If you don't know what to say, tell me what your current favorite movie is and why.
Hobbies include :
recording music, trading stocks, playing string bass, singing, programming, building computers, reading, drawing, painting, calligraphy, gaming on the PC, cinematography, and photography
Perfectionist in ALL the things.
Schooling you at Jeopardy.
Sense of humor.
Visual Art of some kind (e.g. paintings, photos, movies)
● Funny. Like "ha ha" funny.
● You're very assertive, confident, crazy, passionate and you're looking for someone to bring you back down to earth. We probably wont mesh if that's not the case.
● You're emotionally mature and wont use me to try and fix your problems. You know what you want and aren't ashamed of it.
● Respectful. (Doesn't mean you're always nice, there's a big difference.)
● If we start hanging out, you'll make an effort to get to know me. I love selfish people, truly, but there comes a point where I will lose interest if you don't show some in return.
● You're intelligent, enjoying thoughtful conversations on a variety of topics. Not just "he said, she said" type stuff.
● Verbosity: I don't mind talking, however if you aren't going to contribute to the conversation, I'm NOT going to carry it by myself. Note: words are my love language.
Honestly, just looking for a sassy, sarcastic girl to watch American Dad with me and go on adventures...