In my free time, I'm usually at the gym, reading, taking a class, or catching up with friends. I also volunteer with a horse rescue in Maryland and I love all animals, especially horses and dogs.
I try to volunteer when I have the time - I've been working with a local horse rescue for 8 years, and also help other animal rescues, military organizations and other groups.
- Cooking. I enjoy it, and I get asked to make food for parties and holidays. Especially Italian.
- Planning vacations, and finding interesting places to go. Like abandoned towers in Budapest with Turkish art, back alleys in Venice, or a 900 year old brewery in Prague.
- I'll go out of my way to help someone
- I sometimes appear quieter than I actually am.
- I'm part Filipino, but absolutely no one notices that. I've actually had to convince some of my cousins that I am related to them.
Movies: A Life Less Ordinary, Beetlejuice, Sixteen Candles, Home Alone, Silver Linings Playbook, the Crow.
TV: Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, Bones, Vikings, True Blood, Downton Abbey.
Music: Nightwish, The Black Keys, the Offspring, Avicii, 311, Tool, Florida Georgia Line, lots of pop music when I am working out. Rock is my favorite, but I listen to everything.
Food: Some favorites in DC are Burger, Tap and Shake, Legal Seafoods, Hill Country Barbecue and Sakuraramen.
- My annual vacation to somewhere new
- Something to read
- Good food
- Animals - especially my family's Doberman and the horses I work with.
Other places you might find me on the days I do go out:
Synetic Theater, the National Cathedral, or a Ravens game.
I want to find more concerts and embassy events- somehow I only find them when it is too late.
Please feel free to write me - I'll definitely respond if I'm interested. If I write you first, I usually just keep it short. I figure it you are interested, we can start talking and get to know each other better!