A few things about me:
- I love a glass of wine and good conversation to catch up on the day;
- I think roadtrips are fabulous thanks to the random places you see and people you meet;
- When I really find something funny, I tend to laugh so hard that I lose the ability to speak. Oddly, this does not stop me from incoherently trying to explain what it is that I'm laughing about;
- I think weekend mornings should include coffee, acoustic music, a bit of laziness and open windows whenever possible;
- I find that curling up with someone special to watch a good movie feels like a little slice of heaven;
- Laughing with my friends can completely reset a long day;
- I love finding the local place when traveling. Not really a fan of chains - regardless of what country they're in :)
- Some of my favorite days included flying kites, playing in the surf and getting my jeans wet and sandy (thanks to my nieces for doing these things with me!);
- Live music... well, anywhere.... can really do wonders for the mind.
In my free time, I usually try to spend time with friends and family, spoiling my two nieces (in a good way), and just generally trying to enjoy living in the city - love the SF street festivals, dive-bars, BBQ-ing on a sunny day, visiting wine country (perhaps even with some wine camping!!!), and spending time up in Tahoe.
2. Remembering song lyrics... especially lyrics to a lot of old songs for some reason
3. Finding ways to have fun with my nieces.
4. Finding the perfect present that someone didn't even know existed until they got it (something I call "The Tear Factor")... probably sounds a little random, but I honestly love giving presents - I get way more out of it than the recipient :)
Favorite TV - Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Downton Abbey, Scandal... Also like the food network... interesting seeing as it's all about food, yet you can't taste it though the TV...
Favorite music - LOVE live music. Big fan of the Counting Crows, Adele, the Head and the Heart, Amos Lee, Bonnie Raitt, Norah Jones, Mumford and Sons, Ray LaMontagne .... and I like country too :) Not all the time - but I do like it!
1. Chapstick - it's so hard to stop with the chapstick!
2. My nieces - they are cuties. And they keep me grounded.
3. A good book - usually have a few going at the same time.
4. My friends - they really mean the world to me.
5. My pictures - I love to take pictures... and have a lot of blackmail photos of my friends :)
6. iTunes - I love music and have it on almost all of the time - just helps to set my mood no matter what I'm doing