First, some random facts about me:
• I'm passionate about creating unique things. I'm like the Renaissance, minus the floral prints.
• I have ave a big heart. Some of that is cholesterol.
• Nothing moves me more than music. Nothing moves me less than American Idol.
• My humour is sharp. Sometimes, I spell it without the second u, but I don't mean it.
• I’ll never back down from a challenge, unless the challenge is to see who backs down from the most challenges.
• I’m still sad about the loss of my pet turtle 5 years ago. He was...I'm not totally sure he was a he.
• I define success as the absence of guilt or regret. A pool wouldn't hurt either.
• I have views on women’s fashion. I was heavily influenced by Dennis, who once worked at The Gap.
• I love to explore. I’d start with the Sirius galaxy. I'll settle for Thailand.
• I’m prone to random acts of kindness. I resent being told when by Hallmark.
• I’ll cook you a great breakfast, but secretly hope you offer to do the dishes.
• One day, you’ll accuse me of being way too amused with myself. I will agree. You’ll be laughing when you say it.
I love Thai, Mediterranean, Korean, Cuban, sushi, or anything spicy.
I'm into politics, tech, science, politics, music, art, culture, NY Times...and basketball
I'm always checking out new music, though I've been too busy lately to keep up. I listen to a lot of podcasts, but get the occasional TV fix: Modern Family, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Louie, Top Chef, Shark Tank, Real Time w/Bill Maher. Still researching which housewives to follow - got any advice?
• You’re confident and adventurous. You’d ride shotgun with Lindsay Lohan.
• You’re not jaded and never play games...except Sudoku. Only because you like saying 'Sudoku'.