I like food. Real food. I don't eat the crap that is being fed to us by the food conglomerates. Stay away from fast food joints. I do like good restaurants that serve local, sustainable food. Publican is one of my favorites. The tacos al pastor at Xoco are superb (served on Wednesday only at 5pm), as is everything on menu, including the Aztec drinking chocolate!
Music, I could go on and on about music. I like a variety of music and like way too many bands to start listing. If you know Sirius XM satellite radio, here are the channels I set the presets to in my rental cars every week: Alt Nation 36, First Wave 33, Lithium 34, XMU 35, Faction 41. Before they killed it, Fungus 53 was the only one for me!! To name a few artists: Cracker, Johnny Hickman, Hickman-Dalton Gang, Roger Clyne and the PeaceMakers (RCPM), The Railbenders, Sons of Bill, Old 97's, Alejandro Escovedo, XTC, Ramones, Clash, Rancid, Social Distortion, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Rollins, Misfits, Hüsker Dü, Bob Mould, Steve Earle, Ed Anderson (Backyard Tire Fire), Ike Reilly ... I could go on and on.
- camera, I take a lot of pictures, and have taken a self portrait (BEFORE they were called "selfies") every day for over 7 years and still going. See them here:
http://www.krispy59.com (then click on the big picture)
- my chucks, I have over 50 pair of hightop Chucks
- hockey, I dig it
- tea, I really like tea. I'm not a coffee drinker, not that there's anything wrong with coffee drinkers, I just like tea. I fact, I'll make you coffee, but I'll have tea. Yes, tea, I like tea.
- sun, especially in Hawaii
- good food, I'm sort of a foodie, tend to eat *real* foods: local, organic, not processed junk
- music moves me, I listen to music while in the shower