I currently work in the field of higher education and am lovng every minute of it. The Lord has provided a career that aligns my passions, pursuits and giftings. It is an awesome place to be!
That I am a teddy bear with a good smile and I make others smile/laugh.
Shows: I don't watch too many tv shows. But if I do watch TV, my TV is usually on ESPN, Fox Sports West/Prime Ticket or the Food Network.
Music: Another topic in which I have too many favorites. But to name a few: U2, Boyz II Men, Billy Joel, New Order, The Killers, Weezer, David Crowder Band, Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Chris Tomlin, Nat King Cole, Diana Krall, among many many others.
Food: I am down to try anything once. But I would have say that Korean, Japanese and American breakfast are my three top favorite. I have a few favorite restaurants throughout LA, but I guess you would have to hang out with me in order to find out what they are.
5. Cell Phone
- Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul
- Have a decent to epically awesome relationship with your parents
- Love children (as do I)
- Likes to cook (as do I)
- Likes to play/watch sports (bonus points if you have an interest in LA sports teams. Super bonus points if you have an interest in hockey)
You need not apply if:
- Your idea of blowing off steam includes the concept of "retail therapy" (especially if you are the type that buys $400 worth of merchandise, only to return $375 of it.)
- Your idea of the Triune God is God the "Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton" instead of God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit