- Someone who can initiate conversations. Serious bonus points for initiating over OKC. Note: Only A-List users get to see who 'likes' them and I am not an A-List user. Thus if someone 'likes' me, I just assume it's the person with the highest % match or most attractive profile picture.
- Someone who can spend at least 5 minutes talking about something awesome they did or learned this week.
- Someone who doesn't mind randomly walking a few miles or biking somewhere on a whim.
- Someone who can handle spending some time apart doing our own separate things. I like taking improv classes and want to maintain friendships outside of a relationship too.
- Someone who I spend time with because she makes my kick-ass life even better and vice versa. I'd rather be wanted than needed.
- Someone I can discuss ideas and issues with without taking it personally that we disagree.
- Someone who enjoys playing board games for the sake of playing, not for the sake of winning.
One of the things I miss about my last girlfriend was someone to regularly give head, back and, sometimes, stomach massages to.
Or if you're not interested, but want to take pictures of me to add to my profile.