The biggest influences on my diction are Homestar Runner, Wizard People Dear Reader, and "TV Party" by Black Flag.
I'm good at going out with people I know well. I'm trying to get better at the whole socializing-with-new-folks thing.
MOVIES: Bin-Jip, The White Diamond, Do The Right Thing, Brick, The Big Lebowski, The Blues Brothers, Fargo, Dr. Strangelove, Apocalypse Now Redux, Fitzcarraldo, Tampopo, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, True Romance, Inland Empire, Mulholland Drive, Fast Cheap and Out of Control, Grosse Pointe Blank...
SHOWS: The Thick of It, QI, Food Jammers, Twin Peaks
MUSIC: New wave, indie rock, classic rock, alternative, some metal. My all-time favorite artists are: Sparks, Steely Dan, David Bowie, The Hold Steady, and Wall of Voodoo.
FOOD: I like food! I'll try just about anything. Also, I love fancy cakes, especially baumkuchen and kürtőskalács (hence the username).
2. People to talk to! Sometimes I get lonely. Okay, a lot of the time I get lonely.
3. Caffeine. Is that a contrived answer? It sounds a little contrived. Oh well.
4. Movies. I've cut back, now I'm only watching 2-3 films a week.
5. Things to do. If I don't have a personal project or a grad school assignment handy, I kind of fall apart.
6. My 3D Printer, Melissa. She has a few battle scars but has shown me nothing but dedicated service over the years.
OR if you're willing to throw down and play Scrabble (with trash talk, of course)