I grew up in the Bay Area, and love it here. Since my job keeps me indoors and chained to a desk, I try and get outside as much as I can. Usually that just means walking the streets to find something interesting to do with my friends. Thankfully there is no shortage of things to do here.
Movies: O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Blazing Saddles, The Seventh Seal, all Kubrick films, Wes Anderson movies. Any good drama, comedy, or action flick is great (explosions are good for the soul).
Music: Eric Prydz, Fehrplay, Hot Natured, Lee Foss, Hot Since 82, Joris Voorn, Feed Me, Disclosure, Eats Everything, Maya Jane Coles, Tommy Trash, Pretty Lights, Madeon, Kaskade, Nicky Romero. Honestly, I could keep going. There are just so many amazing producers out there right now. Lately, I've been listening to electronic music almost exclusively. I am constantly discovering amazing music. It's hard to keep up!
- Music. I'd rather die than live without it.
- Coffee, or tea. If I don't have caffeine in me bad things happen.
- My phone, I really do feel out of whack if it's not on me. That can't be good.
- My car proves pretty useful in getting me around.
- Computer(s), these are way too important to my day.