• Talking too much about something, that the other party does not care about.
• Killing time.
• Filling little text boxes with random words that I assume make me sound clever.
• Putting a smile on your face. (It's there, isn't it?)
• Being wrong. (Guess it wasn't...)
• Writing bullet lists.
C. Clarke's Childhood's End, Worm (a cool webfiction, look it up), Asimov's Robot and Foundation books, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, Scott Pilgrim comic series, Umineko no naku koro ni etc. etc.
Pan's Labyrinth, the Avengers (I'm kind of obsessed with Marvel Cinematic Universe), The Dark Knight, Cabin in the Woods, Exam, Man from Earth
BBC's Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Fate/Zero (yes, I watch anime, problem?), Gundam Seed
Mostly anything that's not entirely electronic, but I'm kind of into metal in a casual way, so...
Blind Guardian, Kamelot, Within Temptation, Power Glove, Ale Storm and some others that might be more mainstream, and I would lose my hipster card for listing them.
I'm kind of an omnivore, but I love good food, so I can be elevated temporarily to a higher plane of being with something fancy as sushi, a really well done pasta, or even a well made salad.
2. The Internet... I don't have mobile data on my phone, so I can technically do without it, but extended exposure to non-internet connected environment will produce withdrawal symptoms.
3. My smartphone. It's a Sony Ericcson Xperia Pro. (It has a QWERTY keyboard, why don't modern phones have QWERTY keyboards?) Even without mobile data I use it to play games (mostly older ones emulated, heck there is a working PSP emulator on my low-end Android Phone), read books, comics, watch new episodes of TV shows, writing code etc. ... Also I will use it to contact you if you're interested, so it is pretty important. d:
4. Food that is not boring.
5. My cat! ... oh wait, I don't own a cat... how could I ever do without it? D:
6. My sense of humor (It was here a minute ago... )
Other than that? Well I sometimes have these ideas of genre novels that I sometimes start writing and usually leave after a few pages, which is kind of sad.
Let's see then... umm... I'm willing to sit on public transportation 3 hours a day, just to work in the environment where I'm already comfortable at, instead of searching for a job, less far away.
Okay no, message me if you found the above insane ramblings interesting enough.
(Why Wednesday? No reason actually, message me whenever you like.)