ENTP for the Myers Briggs folks.
Dancing like a fool
Finding the snooze button in my sleep
Prey, Timeline, Post Singular, 1984, Harry Potter, History stuff, Science Fiction
Music: Trance, alternative, oldies, 90's Music! My preferences are always changing but recently my Pandora station seems to have become infused with a strain of Disney classics...
Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Summer Set, Avicii, The Offspring, Queen, Journey, All Time Low, The Ataris, One Direction, Maroon 5
As for movies, I'm up for anything. Comedy, action, horror, even a few romantic comedies can be good. My favorite movie of all time probably has to be Supertroopers. Yeah, I dig the stupid comedy.
The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Once Upon a Time
The Daily Show
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
According to Jim
Bill Nye the Science Guy
All food is fairly awesome...except for lima beans. I like Italian, Thai, and sushi.
Even out of school, I'd like to continue learning.
Science has an answer (or at least a guess) for pretty much everything.
I try to meet someone new every day, and I love people watching.
Life is boring without challenges.
Why I'm still awake?
Why I stayed awake so long?
Who is calling me, and why can't they solve their own problems?
1. Talk to me, and exchange a series of 5-10 witty messages before meeting for a drink (better be alcoholic).
2. Be amazed by my thoughtful and creative date ideas (who says chivalry is dead? Besides, the chase is more fun anyway).
3. Fiercely attempt to maintain our independent, busy, successful lives while continuing to do all the most fun activities.
4. Embark on extended tour of the world (and maybe never come back, Asia is so cheap).
5. ? I've only daydreamed up to the world tour bit.
Also, I discourage messages from extreme religious people. I respect your right to have it, but I want nothing to do with it. Moderates are fine, and spirituality can certainly be interesting...but only with an open mind. If your religion stops you from doing something you would otherwise enjoy, I consider that extreme.