This just asked me to integrate Instagram. Sure. Why not. It's little slice-'o-life that I use pretty regularly. Then I realized something. Without the titles my photos make very little sense.
- reacquainting myself with River Market & Downtown
- learning Midtown/Crossroads (my job is there)
- really trying to be good at my job
- learning how to play Magic the Gathering
- hanging out with my other single friend
- playing some video games
- talking to my cats like people
- spending too much time on Reddit
After having written this paragraph I realize that most people probably don't notice my hair first. Who notices a guy's hair?
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
A Clockwork Orange (go ahead and say most Kubrick films)
Batman (take your pick)
Wes Anderson flicks
You know what...this is hard. I *really* like movies and will watch and enjoy just about anything. It's not a cop out. I promise. If I tell you Blue Brothers is my favorite movie where does that leave 2001? They are both brilliant movies. Or what about some campy comedy? The movie isn't great but the experience of watching it is.
A willingness to try and experience all types of food, cooking, and restaurants. From fine dining to street vendors.
Fuck it! We'll do it live!!
I'm going off-script here. The internets - and computers - are how I make my living and as such I get a majority of my - well everything - that way. I'm going to list things on the internet that I like.
- Google [and all associated products like gMail and Chrome]
- MetaFilter [and their sister sites]
- Nyan Cat
- Lenovo ThinkPad z61t [it has a thumbprint scanner!]
- Galaxy Note (first Android phone)
2: Internet access.
3: Water bottle.
4: A good dive bar.
5: An adorable kitty kat.
The following list contains thinks I enjoy, but do not require:
- funny pictures from the internet
- a good solid drunk with my close friends
- a really bad movie to make fun of (MST3K-style])
- a problem to solve
- holding hands [yeah, I went all awwww on you]
- talking to my cats like they are human
Okay. You asked for it.
Staying in and playing video games or watching something on Netflix with the other single guy in my group of friends
Correlation does not imply causation.
I've stopped going out just for the sake of going out. It would usually be my friends and I bullshitting anyway and we can do that without paying a bar for the privilege.
What have you been doing on Friday nights? Let's do something fun.
You should message me if you would like to chat and go on some type of date. Why else would you message me? We're on a dating site...