Been in Maputo for about here. Planning to be here for another year or so. Then who knows...
Working on a USAID-funded health project in Maputo.
- adding in the Oxford comma. It's necessary.
- cooking rice without a rice cooker.
- pivot tables. Nerd out with me.
- serve-and-volley tennis.
- going down YouTube rabbit holes. Just like that, three hours has disappeared.
- putting together a shirt and tie.
Food: Not super-picky anymore, but I've recently come to realize that I have a big problem with foods that are pitted (cherries, olives, apricots). Except for avocado, obviously.
TV: House, Seinfeld, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, Everyone Loves Raymond. There's a theme, I know .Once grad school is done, I hope to get into more bingewatchable shows: Breaking Bad, The Wire, etc. Recommendations welcomed.
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Anchorman, Forrest Gump, Clerks, V for Vendetta. Bald Natalie Portman -- you had me at hello.
Books: What is this "reading for pleasure" I keep hearing about?
4) Aerator for red wine. Life-changing purchase.
5) Playoff hockey: the best two months of the year
6) Rainbow sandals
In reality: "there's no typical Friday night" (the second worst answer on OKCupid). But seriously, I could be sprawled out on my couch after a long week, I could be writing a paper for grad school, or I could be out getting my drink on with friends. Or maybe going on a date - who knows?