2) health, you have to be able to strive for your goals
3) loved ones, you have to have a reason to fight for your goals
4) happiness, your goals have to make you happy
5) confidence, your past experiences make you certain you can achieve your goals
6) fine dining, elite irish whiskey, beer, travel, good company. once you achieve your goals, then you have to celebrate.
I LOVE THE PROCESS!!!!!!
but I am afraid of snakes.... VERY AFRAID.
and if you are high maintenance, emotionally fragile, embrace the drama, or just a looney gal.... keep it walking. I am way too old for immature bullshit, be happy, or be on your way to being happy, or have an ironclad plan to achieve your happiness... if not you are stuck, and i have spent way too much time at that crossroads in life.
I look forward to hearing from you, if not good luck