- I've been to every U.S. state
- I can juggle and stilt walk, haven't tried both at the same time though...
- I've put together 7 pieces of furniture (with great difficulty)
- I've been to Europe 3 times
- I love peanut butter
- I've performed at the Super Bowl and Madison Square Garden
- I used to perform at Disneyland
I work VERY hard at staying healthy and in shape and I'm looking for someone who does the same. I'm usually in the gym 4-5 times a week, otherwise I love playing tennis, volleyball, soccer or going for a bike ride or a run.
I definitely don't like drama or playing games. My parents have been happily married for over 40 years because they always focus on the positive, which is the kind of relationship I want. Oh, and I'm not a religious person. Sorry if that's a deal-breaker.
Movies: Anchorman, Tombstone, The Naked Gun trilogy, Mission Impossible 3, The Temptations, We Were Soldiers, The Patriot, The Dark Knight, 300
TV shows: Family Guy, The Simpsons, Arrow, The Flash, Orange is the New Black, Frasier, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Fresh Prince
Music: pop-rock, oldies, doo-wop, hip-hop, barbershop
Food: I try to eat as healthy as I can. I love Boston Market!