I love San Francisco -- the vibe, the people, the culture, the start-up scene, and the food have all made me regret not moving here sooner.
ENFP here, if 4-letter acronyms are your sort of thing.
Made a massive career change from being a marketing/sales dude to an honest-to-goodness software engineer. I like to say it's because I wanted to get the punchlines of more xkcd strips.
I enjoy live music, hitting dive bars, trying new restaurants, gaming (patiently waiting for Overwatch!), traveling, hanging out with my friends and an adventure sprinkled in from time to time.
In a nutshell, life's pretty awesome right now and I'm looking for someone just as awesome to share it with. Totally looking for the Goose to my Maverick. Minus the jet wash, of course.
- Got into stand-up comedy as a creative outlet. One day you're gonna be browsing Netflix thinking "Man, I wonder if that dude on OkCupid is also wondering what documentary to watch tonight"
- Waiting for football season. Bear down!
- Explaining to people why Tokyo Drift is the best movie in the Fast and Furious franchise
- Talking about my dream The Fast and The Furious/Drive crossover movie (soundtrack is a collab by DJ Khaled and Kavinsky)
- roasting brussels sprouts
Movies Drive, Her, Miyazaki films, Bear Cub, The Life Aquatic, In The Mood For Love, High Fidelity, Top Gun, The Weekend, anything that involves high flying Kung Fu, God of Cookery
Shows Archer, Parks and Recreation, The Office, 30 Rock, Nashville, Game of Thrones (duh), Downton Abbey, The Muppets
Music The Killers, The National, Arcade Fire, Tallest Man on Earth, Bastille, CHVRCHES, Lord Huron, Kavinsky, Friendly Fires, Atlas Genius, Bon Iver, Work Drugs, M83, Breakbot, Zedd, The Head and The Heart, Of Monsters and Men, The xx, Capital Cities, Lorde
Food All of the above
At least 7 hours of sleep
You're down for cuddling. Holy shit I love to cuddle.