I think new friends are awesome! :D
As for dating, I have a history of open relationships and consensual non-monogamy. So if that's what you're into, brilliant. If not, I have developed a belief that relationships can be very different with different people, and should be allowed to develop in whatever direction feels right. But you are now warned of my inclinations, so…
And now for a random list of things that make me happy:
- Coffee!!! Been experimenting with cold brewing at home in an attempt to save some money. And in an attempt to find a use for all those glass bottles I've gotten from Revolver.
- Reading. I read lots. Just finished American Gods, now reading a book called Bonk.
- Music. I have calloused fingers again, and it feels so good! Wanna play??
- I am itching for my next tattoo! (I think it's going to involve a cute little octopus...)
- Autumn is the time of cosy sweaters, tea, dark beer...
- Poetry Slam!
"Incredible, beautiful, irresistible and ambitious! This woman is a
superstar, a best friend and will always hold a special place in my
heart :)" SoundNerd
Movies: I finally saw American Psycho recently, which was brilliant. True Romance. In Bruges. Role Models made me laugh a lot. Skyfall was fun. Aaand tv shows: Homeland, The Hour, Breaking Bad, The Bridge, The Killing, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards.
Music: I put my iTunes on random and these artists came up: Der Dritte Raum (This is from a mixed album of electro-swing), Kings of Leon, Sarah Vaughan, Dananananaykroyd, Wintersleep. I listen to a lot of my bosses CDs at work, and in an effort to acquire new ones I've started getting them from thrift shops at random. Just picking them by their covers and then finding out if they're good. Turns out to be a really fun way to find new music!
Food: I love good food. I eat lots, and I like most things.
And sometimes just reading at home, probably. Friday is kinda the middle of my week.