I love Orange County and Southern CA, but could live anywhere with the man I am sharing my life with. I like Angels Baseball, Disneyland, car shows, the beach, the water, boats, fishing, snow in the mountains, 4th of July, etc. I also love making it out to Vegas every once in a while too.
My Mon - Fri job is working as an Academic Counselor at community colleges. I'd love to meet someone who will support me in my work and passions and who loves working too. I'm looking forward to putting our incomes together to have a beautiful home, family and life.
Other facts about me:
- I love a great glass of great wine - one of my favorite things!
- I enjoy a great cup of coffee in the morning ;).
- I'm very clean and organized.
- I love to look great for the man in my life.
- I try to eat/exercise to be as healthy as possible, but enjoy breaking the rules once in a while ;).
- I enjoy music.
- I like going out, looking beautiful and sexy, but I love relaxing at home too.
I'm looking for a romantic long-term relationship, and definitely want to fall in love and be married some day. I'd love to meet someone who can be a classy gentleman, but also a strong confident man as well with a little roughness around the edges.
Note: I'd rather not text when getting to know someone, and I'd really rather not meet for coffee. Having real conversations and an evening out for drinks are all much preferred.
I'm excited to meet that wonderful man, so If you like my basic info and my pictures, feel free to say hello, and we can schedule a time to meet up for a nice evening out.
Hope to hear form you,