- Corgis. Biding my time until I can own one. Or two. Or thirty.
- Crispy noodle in the vegan salad of life, according to a fortune cookie
- USMC veteran since '10
- Building racecars.
- Writing full sentences.
- Finding immovable objects with my shins, knees and or toes.
- Cop/Court/Crime (AKA the triple Cs of TV).
- Screaming, dial-up noises, Pitbull, or anything that will cause me to grow gold teeth and chains around my neck.
- Stuff I'm allergic to.
- Fast cars.
- Four other things.
- Go out and drive/cruise around downtown and chill somewhere new.
- Try new foods.
- Experiment in the kitchen.
- Revisit tried and true food places when there is a lack of new ones.
- Be social and meet new people.
- Watch movies.
- Explore Austin.