- exceptionally loyal
- kind hearted
- good cook
- career driven
- live on my own/pay my bills on time
- able to live cheaply/be frugal
- cheap date (sweat pants and pizza)
- I have a panic/anxiety/hypochondria disorder that sometimes causes me to worry/over think which does not mix well with this world of non communication. If you're busy, say "I'm busy" if you don't want to talk, say "I don't want to talk". These are not complex rules. (This particular imperfection I have no control over and won't be changing any time soon, it's worth noting, but it is only under rare extreme circumstances that it will be obvious to you)
- I work hard and I live in a small space, when I come home the last thing I want to worry about is where my pants go. (Ie my apartment is usually untidy)
- I might ask you to communicate your needs (not really a con but apparently not a thing people want to do these days)
- oh and I don't have a driver's license, I could be convinced to learn but only for the sake of beach/road trips, driving stresses me out hardcore.
We've only just scratched the surface but
Can you handle that?
As a bonus:
I can keep your hair looking sharp
-if you are someone who believes that relationships are better built. I want someone I can grow with
-if you are someone I can feel vulnerable around, I can trust and rely on. I don't expect perfect and I want someone who accept and appreciates my imperfection.
-if you are someone with goals and aspirations, lets taken on the world together!
-if you are someone who won't runaway at the first sign of hardship, relationships are not like the movies and they require dedication to get through the times when you hate each other.