I currently work as freelance Stage Manager and other random projects. Including Canada's first Table Flippery (Intrigued? Ask me about it)
I'm a very personable person, I'm really good at talking with people, and I'm excellent listener.
Movies - there are way to many to list, but off the top of my head I would have to say The Breakfast Club, The Kings Speech, disney can always be a favourite (depending on my mood), I like a wide range of movies.
Shows - Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Dexter, How to Get Away with Murder, Modern Family, Top Chef, The Office etc
Books - The Hunger Games series, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, I could keep going but that would take way to long!
- My Family (I have a 4 year old nephew and a 1 year old niece)
- Music (I don't play an instrument or sing, but I love music)
- Variety of Food (I know I need food to live, but I mean be able to try different things)
- Dancing (all different kinds of dancing, I'm taking ballroom lessons right now, and have taken other types in the past)
- Adventure in my life (even a small adventure that only lasts a few hours is still an adventure)
- the present, past and future (in all aspects of my life)
- how they get the caramel in the Caramilk Bar