As a warning- I am terrible about actually checking this, so if I take a while to get back to you, it's not lack of interest.
I also really don't like this section because I feel like everyone has very similar answers. I don't know if it's because there's a limited set of truly good things out there that most people enjoy or because people put things that they like that they think people want to see. But I tend to just gloss over it when looking at someone's profile.
1) A good board game selection. Currently in my car are Room 25 and La Isla, but I have a pretty extensive collection in my apartment.
2) My Steam account. I believe I've spent the most time playing Borderlands 2, Civ V, and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
3) Something delicious to drink. Sometimes it's water, but I also really enjoy whiskey/scotch, beer, and gin.
4) My car. I take a lot of weekend trips, so a fully functioning car is a must have.
5) My new sneakers. I like hiking and playing volleyball and ultimate frisbee, and I recently got a fantastic pair of sneakers that are super comfortable.
6) My phone. If this was 10 years ago, I would have said my iPod, but all of my music and podcasts are on my phone now. I tend to have a soundtrack no matter what I'm doing.
This past Friday, we had a drinking/games night. This upcoming Friday, I'll be visiting some friends in Ohio and doing an escape room!
Nerdy pickup lines are encouraged.