OK, now what was I thinking while trying to formulate that fluff?
Despite the fact that I, and many Americans, like or have benefited from capitalism, I prefer to mostly just use the small letters when typing.
I have an idea for a buddy cop show called "Baken and Donatz". 'Spect it will clean up in the 5-70 male demographic. Hands off, HBO, I thought of it first....
Apparently, playing Patsy Cline repels teenagers with Kanye West on their iPods, kind of like garlic or holy water.
I'm not bisexual, but I have both a Macbook and Windows laptops at my fingertips. Just not right now. I believe in gay marriage, why should heterosexuals have all the fun? Plus, I see it as a windfall for underemployed lawyers, sort of like what the IRS' paperwork reduction act did for accountants, but much, much bigger.
Don't get me started on my 401k....
I believe we are challenged in life to develop our compassion for others and to strive to find forgiveness and acceptance. My youngest son is a Yankees fan. Just sayin'...
I am not an unsavory person trying to appear thoughtful, empathetic and intelligent. Any indications of thoughtfulness, empathy or intelligence are purely coincidental.
I know it says we're only 5% enemy, but if we work at it, communicate soulfully and really get to know each other, I'm sure we can get it up to 25-30%!
non-kid night: dinner, movies/theater, casino, catch up w/ friends
2) Sometimes, when I'm alone, and no one is watching, I'll sit in my car and play country music. But I won't dance.
2) you consider yourself to be attractive, confident, witty, imaginative.
3) BMI < 30
4) there's a picture to go with your profile
5) you are financially stable
6) bonus points for good mental health (yours, not mine)
7) despite your considerable attractiveness, you resist the impulse to give framed glam shots of yourself as presents.
8) your name is Sela Ward, Mariska Hargitay, Dana Delaney or Sandra Bullock. Really. It's OK, Sandra, all is forgiven. I'll drop the stalking charges and modify the restraining order (handcuffs ok, handguns, not so much)...