Otherwise escaping to north Tahoe when there is snow, shopping at farmers markets and then figuring out new ways to prepare the day's haul, keeping busy outdoors with tennis, skiing, and the gym when not doing the others. Volunteering as well, though I'm currently in search of a new venue to donate my time.
- packing and traveling light
- racking up airfare miles and then using them to vacation far far away.
- raiding a pantry and making a great meal
- being silly / irreverent
- making jokes about vitamin D and children getting rickets
- Big fan of Radiolab, The Moth, Planet Money, etc... basically anything with a good narrative.... obsessed with Invisibilia, talk about a killer first season.
- Music. So much to say.
- Food, yea I like it... I once cooked professionally in a couple of brasseries to pay for school. I keep my own starter as a pet, it's name is Bradley (it's a colony of goodness).