- Hatched in New York
- Raised in Florida
- Came to Georgia for school and stayed in Atlanta because enjoyed the city
Definitely a Jack-of-All-Trades.
1. Great characters
2. Interesting story line
3. Convincing actors
List of TV (yes... some are no longer on air, but gives you a idea of what I like to watch) - Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Homeland, Vikings, Archer, Castle, Family Guy, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Shameless, Banshee, The Blacklist, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Futurama, random Discovery Channel shows, random History Channel shows, and the new bane of my existence: competition cooking shows.
There is a lot of really good TV out there as of late and open to new suggestions.
Music: Rock-n-Roll, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, jazz (live preferred), Blues, Lounge, Classical, a little Country, Trip-hop, a little rap... I definitely have an eclectic taste in music.
Food: I'm pretty much an omnivore. I'll eat and enjoy pretty much anything: Seafood, steak, pizza, hamburgers, sushi, Italian, Mexican, Indian, Thai, Japanese Hibachi, Chinese, Cuban, Vietnamese Noodle, Cajun, Dim Sum, etc. Enjoy hole-in-the-wall places rather than chain restaurants (so no worries about meeting you at Chili's and claiming they have the galaxy's best chicken fingers). I'm more than willing to try new things and looking for a fellow gastro-adventurer.
- If a black cat crosses your path, you will have bad luck. What happens if you are the one that crosses the black cat’s path?
- during the Zombie Apocalypse, should we head south and arm ourselves to the teeth, or should we head east to the coast and snag a boat?
- What to do in the event that we both loose the keys to the handcuffs
Most recently, found an awesome quote:
"If she's amazing, she won't be easy.
If she is easy, she won't be amazing.
If she is worth it, you won't give up.
If you give up, you're not worthy...
Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the one's worth suffering for."
Yep. Told you. Random stuff.
* = no animals were harmed making this profile
Note: Really not into back-and-forth e-mails/messages; I think there is more to gain in meeting in person. How about coffee or a drink to get to know each other better?